Betsy Anderson of Casanova wrote this book after the 1995 death of her daughter, Caroline Elizabeth.
The poster for Saturday's symposium, presented by Hospice Support of Fauquier.
“We are all writers. Writing offers us ways to delve into ourselves and our experience that talking and thinking do not offer.”
— Carol Henderson, author and symposium leader
Healing grief symposium
• What: Presentation by authors, then participants will write about grief and share in small groups
• When: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3
• Where: John Barton Payne Building, 2 Courthouse Square, Warrenton
• Sponsor: Hospice Support of Fauquier County
• Cost: Free, but registration is required.
• Phone: 540-347-5922 to register.
Please, be polite. Avoid name-calling and profanity.
For credibility, sign your real name; stand behind your comments. Readers will give less credence to anonymous posts.